1. Welcome Screen
To start working on the BIMCRONE application;
- Log in with the username and password set for you.
- Choose “Create New Project”
- Do not use signs like “! ^ – * & ^ + / _ #” while filling in the “Organization Name, Projection Name” fields.
Select the file containing the “IFC” format data to be pulled into the project from the window that opens with the file selection button in the “Architectural Data” field. After you select click “Opload IFC” and you are ready to create your project.
2. Main Screen
You can carry out work related to your project on the main screen. The usage method is explained with the short explanations below.
- Menu> File; You can save your project work with “Save Project”. The system automatically records every 5 minutes. With “Close Project”, the working screen is closed and the welcome screen is opened again. You can use the “Exit” button to exit the program. You can open projects with “New Project” and “Open Project” and work on two projects at the same time.From the “Preferences” area, you can set the general program settings, filtering and ifc settings
- Menu> Edit; From the “Light” area, you can set the light settings and save, From the “IFCBasePoint” area, you can arrange base point of project.
- Menu> View; From this area, you can filter the camera settings and the project by floor and building elements.
- Menu> Object; From this area, you can add notes, documents, subtasks and issues to the building element.
- Menu>Measurement; From this area, you can perform measurements such as building element volume, surface area, distance.
- Menu> Data;You can upload business plan, amount and cost data to the program in excel and csv format. You can also export the information you created in the program.
- Menu> Task; You can create your project team and assign an issue on the building element. You can see all issues as lists and reports.
- Menu> Simulation; The simulator that allows you to animate your project in 3D according to your work plan and the actual situation is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Menu> Collaboration; You can see the activities of the whole team in the project
IFC Details Panel (right panel): You can access all information about the selected building element in your project here. You can review and add abstract, coloring, tag adding, design features (in IFC file), notes, documents, materials,ıssue, and sub-tasks. You can access the quantity and, if any, cost information of the construction element from the “Quantity” field on the panel.
Digital Twin Of Life